The v1.05 update is waiting for Apple to review it and push it to iTunes. That should be in the next day or two. This update fixes the bugs that were reported. Including:
- 2 point conversions being awarding 6 points.
- Safety points were awarded to the wrong team.
- A flag on an extra point would result in a kickoff.
- The onside kick button not always being reset and could cause it to overlap other buttons.
- Not being able to save the 80 yard field when creating custom rules.
In addition to the bug fixes a couple new things have been added to the game rules. You will now be able to choose the point value for Extra Points, 2pt Conversions, Field Goals, and Touchdowns. This should help accommodate different programs that do not use the traditional scoring format.